Skip to main content


Direct access to resources, tools and services for UCAM students

Frequently Asked Questions


  • Where can I get information about accommodation?

    The University has a service that is exclusively dedicated to finding accommodation, which provides information and options, legal advice, translation service, etc. Student Housers is located in the Institutional Relations Department, on the first floor of the Monastery. You can contact it by phone at +34 968 277971; +34 659 685 673 or email at

  • What is the University Defender?

    The University Ombudsman is a figure created to ensure respect for the rights and freedoms of teachers, students and administration and service staff in the face of the actions of the various university bodies and services. More information.

  • Where can I get my University Card?

    The University Card is a smart card, produced in collaboration with Santander Bank, which identifies Students, Teaching and Research Staff and Administration and Service Staff as members of the university community. With it you can enjoy a wide range of facilities and services both inside and outside the University.
    More information.

  • What kind of scholarships are available at the University?

    The University offers several types of scholarships and grants for its students that can be found in the scholarship section of our website.
    More information.

  • Where can I go if I need medical assistance?

    The University has a First Aid Service. In case of emergency, go to the access points, Caretaker’s Office or Control Service.

Admission and Secretariat

IT Service