- Place: On Campus (Murcia)
- Hours: 60 hours
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 09:00-14:00 or 16:00-21:00
- Dates: September / January / July
- Minimum: 10 students
- 1 Professor/tutor for free
- Breakfast and lunch (excluding weekends)
- Transport Card (Murcia city)
- Teaching materials
- UCAM welcome pack
- Murcia city guided tour
- UCAM Course Completion Certificate
- 1 company visit per week
Airport transfer to Murcia or Pick up services are not included
- To explore the field of Communication from different perspectives in order to get an holistic view.
- To study Communication Basics from Storytelling to Visual Communication from a classical point of view to a contemporary digital perspective.
- To analyze Institutional Communication offering a cross cultural context in order to understand nowadays Corporate Communication.
- To understand Personnel Communication by learning the basis of leadership and communication skills, together with Public Speaking abilities.