- Place: On Campus (Murcia)
- Hours: 60 hours
- Visits: 1 per week
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 09:00-14:00 or 16:00-21:00
- Dates: January / July
- Minimum: 10 students
- Price: 2,915€ (for prices excluding accommodation please contact email@example.com)
- 1 Professor/tutor for free
- Breakfast and lunch (excluding weekends)
- Transport Card (Murcia city)
- Teaching materials
- UCAM welcome pack
- Murcia city guided tour
- UCAM Course Completion Certificate
- 1 company visit per week
Airport transfer to Murcia or Pick up services are not incluided
- Boost initiative and entrepreneurial spirit to launch new companies.
- Understand the importance of developing efficient business plans.
- Recognize the role of leaders in multinational companies when facing present global challenges.
- Acquire leadership skills and social intelligent to motivate international teams.
- Learn how cultural influences and business practices in different countries might affect managers behavior in terms of communication and negotiation.