Skip to main content
Website optimized for Chrome
Short Course in
Big Data Fundamentals & Applications in Bioinformatics
TUITION FEES PER YEAR
- Place: On Campus (Murcia)
- Hours: 40 hours
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 09:00-14:00 or 16:00-21:00
- Dates: January / July
- Minimum: 10 students
- 1 Professor/tutor for free
- Breakfast and lunch (excluding weekends)
- Transport Card (Murcia city)
- Teaching materials
- UCAM welcome pack
- Murcia city guided tour
- UCAM Course Completion Certificate
- 1 company visit per week
- Airport transfer to Murcia or Pick up services are not incluided
- To explore techniques and tools for interpreting and analyzing large volumes of data.
- To study and analyse different hardware architectures in Big Data environments.
- To analyse and understand different strategies for cleaning, modeling and analyzing data from the Big Data perspective.
- To learn security and privacy techniques applied to Big Data.
- To learn about real problems where the problem of large volumes of data is present, especially in Bioinformatics.