TUITION FEES PER YEAR
7,100 €/per year
Future undergraduates in Physical Activity and Sport Sciences should be interested in the following areas of knowledge:
- Sports and physical practices.
- Physical Education and teaching Sports and Physical activity.
- Social and Behavioral Sciences applied to the practice of physical activity and sport.
- Exercise Physiology, oriented towards health and sport performance.
- Morphological Sciences, Biomechanics and Ergonomics applied to physical activity and sport.
- Organization and management of physical activity and sport.
In addition, students who choose the Degree in Physical Activity and Sport should have attention and perception skills, capacity for analysis and synthesis, thoroughness and attention to details, visual and auditory memory, logical reasoning, gift for abstraction, willingness to research sports, and interest in new technologies. It is also advisable that students who choose our degree have social relation skills and capacities for interpersonal contacts, capacity to communicate, reason and understand, analytical and negotiation skills, flexibility and critical sense.
Interests: scientific, humanistic, health and society.
- Interest in studying sport from different areas of knowledge.
- Ability to observe, and ability to do systematic listening.
- Ability to self-observe.
- Ability for oral and written communication.
- Research skills.
- Capacity for analysis, criticism and reflection.
- Good social skills.
- Attitudes: Responsibility, cordial respect, empathy.
The Bachelor Degree in Physical Activity and Sport Science offers to the student the possibility to continue studying the program in one of our partner universities. The student can select his best choice into a large number of the partner universities in different regions around Europe.
At the end of the Degree in Physical Activity and Sport Sciences you are qualified to practice as a professional in the following fields:
- Teaching in secondary schools and universities.
- Teaching in public or private sports centers.
- Programs of physical activity and health.
- Sports management.
- Freelance technician.
- Design and implementation of recreational sport and tourism.
- Management of sports facilities and equipment.
- Manager and promoter of sports companies.
- Sports performance coach.
- Director of sports teams.
- Sports manager.
- Physical training.
- Personal training.
- Design and implementation of regimes (physical exercise, diets, etc.) to promote, maintain and improve physical health.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Activity and Sport Science is an Official Accredited Program by ANECA, the National Agency of Evaluation of Quality and Accreditation.
UCAM has young and highly qualified academic staff. Each international student is guided by a personal tutor and, in addition, a sports tutor can be assigned to athletes to be able to harmonize the academic and sport life.
Our experience in the field of sports and the international approach of our programs help the students to fully develop a wide range of career opportunities and research projects.
The University has new campus facilities and modern infrastructure, as UCAM Sports Center is the largest gym and fitness studio in Murcia.
Degree accredited by: National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation of Spain