First steps before using the new university space reservation application:
- Register through this link: https://go.ucam.edu/biblioteca-registro.
- You will receive an email, confirm your registration and download the App.
- You will be able to access the application through the web or the mobile application.
- Enter the application with your email and password created at: https://go.ucam.edu/biblioteca-registro.
- Select the library where you want to book (Murcia or Cartagena).
- Select the date and one of the time slots available. You can only book a maximum of two shifts in a row.
- Then you must select the seat.
- When you arrive at your seat, remember to scan the QR code. If you have not scanned it within the first 30 minutes, it will be released for booking by another user.
- Access the application https://app.takeaspot.net/ with your e-mail address and password. If you have not created the password yet, you must do it at https://go.ucam.edu/registro-reserva-espacios
- Select the los Jerónimos Campus.
- Access the VR Goggles room.
- Select the date and one of the time slots available.
- Then, you must select one of the three areas available.
- When you reach your area, remember to scan the QR code. If you do not scan it within the first 30 minutes, it will be available for other users to reserve it.
If you want to rate the application or propose any improvement, we would love to know.