- Place: On Campus (Murcia)
- Hours: 60 hours
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 09:00-14:00 or 16:00-21:00
- Dates: January / July
- Minimum: 10 students
- 1 Professor/tutor for free
- Breakfast and lunch (excluding weekends)
- Transport Card (Murcia city)
- Teaching materials
- UCAM welcome pack
- Murcia city guided tour
- UCAM Course Completion Certificate
- 1 company visit per week
- Airport transfer to Murcia or Pick up services are not included
- Introducing the backgrounds of video signals and interfaces.
- Studying the different technologies of cameras and video editing devices.
- Analysing the most used technologies for projecting video in events.
- Comparing the amateur and professional video equipment.
- Applying the previous knowledge to real video projects.