"Studying this MBA has been a challenging yet extremely rewarding experience. The international dynamics of the class create a global environment where students are encouraged to work effectively and cooperate with peers from different backgrounds and cultures."
Claudia Lukomski, student from UK
UCAM’s Full-Time MBA was particularly designed for people with a desire to advance their careers in the area of business and decision-making.
Core targets of this Master’s Program are international and Spanish university graduates from a variety of academic backgrounds such as law, communication, engineering, arts, health, nutrition, retail or physical activity, striving to gain advanced knowledge in the field of business administration, assessment and consulting, as well as general management, strategy formulation and capacity planning.
For graduates with previous experience in this area, the MBA will be an opportunity to refresh their knowledge and add new perspectives to their focus based on the objectives and values which the program reflects.
Graduate Student Profile
The graduate profile of the Master's in Business Administration (MBA) is adapted to the needs of the market by allowing them to acquire complementary competences, of both specialized and multidisciplinary character, necessary to be able to develop in the future their technical and managerial skills in the management and direction of any organization, through a considerable range of career opportunities, employed or self-employed.
The MBA, as an official postgraduate degree, also allows access to the PhD program for those students who complete and achieve the 300 ECTS, as it is included in the Article 6 of the R.D. 99/2011 28 January.
A B2 English level is required to be admitted in this Degree.
You can provide any language proficiency certificate from this list. Any other English certificate will be evaluated individually.
Other entry requirements are:
- Scanned biopage of your valid passport
- Bachelor’s academic transcript and degree certificate
- Statement of Purpose/Motivational Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
Studying a Master Business Administration at UCAM opens doors to invaluable opportunities and helps students engage with prominent companies, enabling them to apply the knowledge and skills acquired throughout the program. The internship will foster professional growth that will equip students with the necessary preparation to thrive in the competitive business world.
UCAM’s career services:
- SOIL – “Orientation and Work Placement Service”
- UCAM Portal de Empleo - employment portal for students and alumni
- “Network of Recruiting Erasmus” - a service that promotes placement of students in various companies that recognize the value of international experience.
After having successfully completed this MBA program, students are qualified to:
- Set up their own business as an entrepreneur.
- Take over their family’s business.
- Work in national, regional or local public administration as well as international organizations.
- Start/resume their careers in the private sector e.g. in the area of production, human resources, administration, finance and accounting or marketing.
- Direct teams in emerging fields e.g. in digital economy, development of logistics, quality, management of SMEs, internationalization of companies, international management, tourism management, construction management, services and industry branches.
- Research and educate.
The campus’ top class infrastructure, its labs, and studios allied with the practical subjects will get students ready to put the acquired knowledge into action. Students have to complete an internship in a public or private institution where they will receive a taste of their future field of expertise.
Degree accredited by: National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation of Spain