Everything you need to know to be a UCAM student:
Positive Evaluation Report of the Master's Degree in Business Management (MBA) by ANECA:
This is the report issued by ANECA (National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation) to the University after evaluating the proposed Curriculum for the new Master Degree.
- Positive evaluation of the Master
- Positive evaluation of Modification of the Master (Jul-2012)
- Positive evaluation of Modification of the Master (Nov-2012)
- Positive evaluation of Modification of the Master (Jan-2014)
- Positive evaluation of Modification of the Master (Mar-2018)
- Certificate of accreditation of the Master in Business Administration (MBA) (Mar-2019)
Positive Verification Report of the Master in Business Administration (MBA) by the Council of Universities (Ministry of Education):
This is the report issued by the Council of Universities to the University, which verifies compliance with R.D. 1393/2007 and R.D. 861/2010 of the Title.
Publication of the Official Bulletin of the Region of Murcia (BORM) on the Master in Business Administration (MBA), for the authorization of the implementation by the Autonomous Community of the Region of Murcia (CARM):
This is the report issued by the Autonomous Community of Murcia for the authorization of the implementation of an Official Title at the University according to the general criteria established by the Autonomous Community itself.
Publication in the Government Official Bulleting (BOE) on the Master in Business Administration (MBA):
This is the approval of the Official Title by agreement of the Council of Ministers and registration in the Registry of Universities, Centers and Titles.
Verification Report of the Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA):
This is the project of the official degree that constitutes the institution's commitment to the characteristics of the degree and the conditions under which the teaching will be developed (Annex I of R.D. 861/2010).
- Verified report of the Master in Business Administration (MBA) - 24/01/2014
- Verified report of the Master in Business Administration (MBA) - 09/03/2018
Report on the Registry of Universities, Centers and Titles
Follow-up (Monitor Program) of the course 2013/2014
Official Accreditation Program. Course 2014/2015
Certificate of renewal of Accreditation
Final Accreditation Renewal Report
Official Accreditation Program. Course 2018/19
Title Quality Committee
The Commission on the Quality of the Master (CCT) of Business Administration Master, is dedicated to the revision, updating and improvement of the training programs.
Training outcomes: rates
Fulfillment of the objectives with respect to obtaining the competences of the Master and the values of each indicator. The rates measure the evolution of the values of a set of indicators.
Evaluation and improvement of the quality of the title
The Quality Committee of the Master in Business Administration (CCT) is aware of its constitution and structure, several actions have been developed to evaluate and improve the Master.
- Stakeholder Satisfaction Analysis Procedure (PM 02):
This procedure aims to ensure that the San Antonio Catholic University (UCAM) has mechanisms in place that allow it to obtain information on the satisfaction of the various interest groups (students, academic staff, administration and services personnel, employers, graduates...) in order to make decisions on improving the quality of the teaching provided.
Internal quality assurance system
The University has an internal Quality Assurance System. For more information click here.
Legislation applicable to the organization of official university studies, general and academic regulations of the San Antonio Catholic University and the official nature of the degree.
We have set up an accreditation mailbox so that any member of the University Community can contact it and make any suggestions or considerations they deem appropriate regarding the Self-Report made by each Degree, which is accessible through its website. You must select the name of the Degree on which you are going to make your comments. The purpose of this initiative is to contribute to the continuous improvement of the title, thus participating in this Accreditation Process.
1. Complaint / Suggestion to the Title. First Instance.
- BEGINNING: The process begins, at the request of any member of the university community, by inserting the complaint or suggestion in the support platform.
- INSTRUCTION: The Commission of Quality of the Degree will proceed to the study and evaluation of the same, having a maximum of fifteen working days to issue and transfer a resolution containing, if appropriate, the relevant corrective actions.
- COMMUNICATION OF THE RESPONSE TO THE USER: Once the resolution has been issued, it will be communicated to the requesting user through the web application where the complaint/suggestion form is filled in, as well as through the e-mail address informed in the same for notifications.
2. Claim before the University Ombudsman. Second Instance.
If the resolution issued by the Commission on the Quality of the Degree does not satisfy the user, through the support platform.
The University Ombudsman, once the information of all parties has been gathered and the applicable regulations have been reviewed, will evaluate the content of the complaint/suggestion presented and will issue, within a maximum period of thirty working days, a resolution that will be sent to the user through the web application designed for this purpose.
Note: Student Care can assist if needed.
Contact through email: email@example.com