- Place: On Campus (Murcia)
- Hours: 60 hours
- Visits: 1 per week
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 09:00-14:00 or 16:00-21:00
- Dates: January / July
- Minimum: 10 students
- 1 Professor/tutor for free
- Breakfast and lunch (excluding weekends)
- Transport Card (Murcia city)
- Teaching materials
- UCAM welcome pack
- Murcia city guided tour
- UCAM Course Completion Certificate
- 1 company visit per week
Airport transfer to Murcia or Pick up services are not incluided
- Get a global vision of the additive manufacturing process: from the digital modeling of an object to its final 3D printing.
- Know the basics of 3D design through advanced CAD tools such as Solid Works.
- Focus the design process to additive manufacturing.
- Obtain digital models through digitizing techniques such as scanning.
- Understand the basics of 3D printers: electronics, mechanics, etc.
- Control the maintenance and operation of 3D printers.
- Know the properties of the most common materials used for 3D printing.
- Manage a full additive manufacturing project.
- Get in contact with the 3D printing industry and entrepreneurs.