One of the basic fundamentals at any university is the development of its research, which helps improve the conditions for the future.
The commitment that the Catholic University of Murcia has with sports and athletes helps for many of its lines of research to be in the field of Sports Science.
In our university we are pioneers in supporting Olympic athletes, promoting a project never before seen in Europe.
"Citius, Altius !, Fortius" is the Olympic motto par excellence, which leads to an attitude for improvement. In fact, as a matter of that ambition to improve, several chairs related to sports are developed.
- Chair of Sports Traumatology
- Chair of Exercise Physiology
- COE International Chair (Spanish Olympic Committee)
- International Chair of Sports Medicine
- Chair of Sports Philosophy
- International Chair Basketball ACB
- Chair of Sports Journalism
- International Chair of eSports
- E-Sport Chair (UCAM and Training Gamers)
- International Chair of Women, Business and Sports
- International Chair of Sports Nutrition