- Place: On Campus (Murcia)
- Hours: 60 hours
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 09:00-14:00 or 16:00-21:00
- Dates: September / January / July
- Dates (Online): July 6-24
- Minimum: 10 students
- 1 Professor/tutor for free
- Breakfast and lunch (excluding weekends)
- Transport Card (Murcia city)
- Teaching materials
- UCAM welcome pack
- Murcia city guided tour
- UCAM Course Completion Certificate
- 1 company visit per week
- Airport transfer to Murcia or Pick up services are not included
- To know how to apply the acquired knowledge and to develop problem-solving skills in the fields of tourism marketing and innovation.
- Acquire initiative and entrepreneurial spirit to launch projects related to innovation and marketing in the tourism sector.
- Acquire skills through the teaching-learning process that allow students to continue their self-training in the fields of innovation and marketing.