- Obligatory (OB): 30
- Business Internships (PE): 6
- Optional (Specialization module) (OP): 15
- End of Master Project (TFM): 9
- Créditos totales: 60
Schedule and exams
MONDAY TO THURSDAY: BUILDING_1_0_CLASSROOM_07
From NOVEMBER to MARCH
Managing resources are one of the most important activities of businessmen. This module will give the student a clear understanding of the utility of accountancy as a mean to simplify financial information and improve decision-making processes..
- Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- Analysis and Interpretation of Financial Statements
- Operative Regulations in the Financial Environment
- Short and Long Term Financial Planning
In this module, students will discover the creation of value as a result of the commercial efficiency of a company and its marketing strategy, finding application in the company specific mix of product, price, place and promotion related aspects.
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- Online Marketing Strategies
- Commercial Planning
A good leader not only excels in stimulating his team to produce effective and efficient results but also manages in a way that facilitates his employees’ full potential. Personnel management and human resources planning require specific tangible and tacit capabilities and know-how which this module addresses in detail.
- Human Resources Planning
- Coaching Techniques
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Leadership and Team Management
- Business Ethics
This module will elaborate how to master the different instruments and means needed to develop a long-term strategy in today’s business world. This module will provide you with specific tools to integrate into a company, thereby yielding cutting edge strategies for the business’ respective market.
- Strategic Management Processes
- Quality Management
- Knowledge Management
- Innovation Management
- Reputation Management
- Globalization and Internationalization Strategies
From MARCH to MAY
As a specialization module, Financial Management and Business Organization will assist the student in understanding and identifying problems and solutions in the financial context of a business, applying concepts, techniques and methods adopted by top companies all around the world. The student will be able to make informed decisions about investments, financial resources’ management and funding, as well as about the main agents of the financial system.
- Business Financial Environment
- International Financial Management
- Analysis of Business Viability
- Evaluation and Selection of Investment Projects
- Business Valuation Models
- Applied Statistics Software
- Business Information Systems
- Firm Re-engineering and Lean Management
- Business Creation
Participation in the daily activities and managerial tasks of a company by means of a 150 hours internship that will give the student hands-on work experience. Supervised by a tutor, MBA students can assist the assigned company in tackling challenges and identifying new solutions for growth. UCAM can place MBA students in top national and multinational companies such as Siemens, Repsol, El Pozo, Hero, Estrella de Levante, Grupo Garcia Carrión, Vidal or Antena 3.
The aim of the students’ final master’s project is the evaluation of all of the outcomes of learning associated with the MBA. This is done by creating a solid paperwork (Master’s thesis). Students will be assigned an individual faculty member as a supervisor of their work, guiding and counseling them, and providing them a strategic and methodological framework as well as general support in theory.