Reprography and Library
Mañanas: 08:45am to 20:00pm.
Summer schedule July: 8:00am to 20:00pm
Summer Schedule August: 8:00am to 15:00pm
In the arcades of the Monastery (back of the Monastery)
Avda. de los Jerónimos Nº135 30107
UCAM's SRL has the mission of supplying, managing and controlling the stock of office, book and stationery material, as well as preparing and managing tasks and services related to the graphic arts functions that support the proper functioning of teaching and university activities.
The SRL's vision is to apply new technologies to its work processes, to meet the new demands of the P.A.S. and P.D.I., and students, thus making an effective and efficient management. To use new resources that support the global development of the university in favour of university excellence.
- Supply and sale of teaching materials, stationery and office supplies, as well as text books and UCAM's own publications, to teaching and research staff, administration and services staff, and students.
- Manages and distributes, together with the administration department, the request for graphic arts material and services of the P.A.S. and P.D.I.
- Computer control of material stock.
- Management with suppliers.
- Customer service.
- Management and supply of institutional, advertising and textile articles, typical of the university.
- Digital Reprography: It is made up of two areas: Student Services and P.A.S. and P.D.I.
- Photocopying and digital printing of any type of work, of the virtual campus, of notes and tasks requested by the university's students and external clients.
- Other reprographic services: Scanning of works, preparation of booklets, spiral binding and spine gluing, laminating and laminating, etc.
- Printing of large format posters (plotter).
- P.A.S. and P.D.I. functions
- Preparation of reprographic works and services that reinforce the teaching activity and internal services of the university.
- Graphic Design Unit: Design, layout and preparation of brochures and posters that support the dissemination of university activity and culture (courses, masters, conferences, etc).