The Services of attention to diversity and to the special educative needs deriving from disability give information, advices and support to the students of UCAM and they give them the assistance and the resources adapted to their needs as university students.
The services offered are:
- Psycho pedagogical counselling: The Service of Assessment and Psycho Pedagogical Counselling (SEAP) gives answers to the university community for free (teachers, administration and services staff and students) and it is carried out by professionals of the field of Personality, Assessment, Psychological Treatment of the Psychology Department of this University and of the area of School and Professional Orientation of the Education Department.
- Legal counselling: The Legal Service of the University, included in the Department of Human Resources, informs and advises on the legislation that protects the rights of the disabled persons, the modality to receive public aids and other services provided by the Administration at the service of these groups.
Terms of Services:
- Attendance and timeliness in the sessions established through appointment
- Accreditation through a documentary proof of being a member of the university community
- Acceptance of the temporal and material resources available
- Royal Board on Disability
- Spanish Ministry of Health and Social Services
- State Observatory of Disability of Spain
- CERMI: Spanish Committee of Disabled People's Representatives
- Spanish Association of Entrepreneurs with Disability
RSS (for reader)