TUITION FEES PER YEAR
7,100 €/per year
The Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration is aimed at students seeking a personal and integral training, interested in the economic, organizational and social aspects of companies at international level, since companies create changes and social progress.
Students interested in studying Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and Management should have a special interest in:
- Expanding their general knowledge and their social and economic environment.
- Improving their oral and written skills in different languages, at least Spanish and English.
- Serving the community with a high ethical sense in their professional practice.
- Knowing business principles and concepts.
- Sociable and capacity for personal relationships and teamwork.
- Proactive and independent.
- Open mind to mobility and acquisition of new experiences.
- Analytical capacity to resolve social and economic problems.
A B2 English level is required to be admitted in this Degree.
The BBA Degree offers to the student the possibility to continue studying the program in one of our partner universities. The student can select his best choice into a large number of the partner universities in different regions around Europe, North America, South America and Asia.
After having successfully completed this BBA program, students are qualified to, for example:
- Set up their own business (entrepreneurs).
- Work at national, regional or local public administration and International Organizations.
- Do research.
- Freelance: Account Auditing, Tax consultant, Financier, Commercial, Human Resources, Wealth Management, Administrative Assistant, Organizational consultant. Accounting advice, advice and consultancy in other fields: city and environment planning, and management of companies.
- Work in the private sector: Production Department, Human Resources Department, Administration and Finance Department, Accounts and Marketing Department.
UCAM students can count on personalized attention that fits their needs. This is why each student is given a personal tutor and class sizes are deliberately kept small. The variety of the academic programs on offer are constantly adapted to the real needs of society, recognized by the European Higher Education Area.
The campus’ top class infrastructure, its labs and studios allied with the practical subjects will get students ready to put the acquired knowledge into action. Students have to complete an internship in a public or a private institution, where they will receive a taste of their future field of expertise.
UCAM and the Association of Chartered Certified ACCA -accrediting entity in accounting and finance issues-, have signed a collaboration agreement that will allow the students of the Degree in Business Administration and Management of the Catholic University of Murcia to obtain an international accreditation in this area; it is worth mentioning that this is one of the most important certificates at international level, essential to work in the field of accounting and banking all over the world.