Skip to main content


From the Student Care Department we provide you with a legal academic tutor that will allow you to apply for your visa.

The tutor will support you in the process of registration of NIE and / or TIE as well as applying for the certificate of census registration.

If you have any doubts, suggestions or questions, please contact your student advisor or