- In general, the extension of registration will only be made for subjects of the second semester.
- Students may extend their registration for a maximum of 24 ECTS of the second quarter.
- Students may exchange up to 24 ECTS registered in the first registration modality, belonging to the second term.
- The subjects in which the credits are extended in registration, may not be within those excluded by the degree to modify or extend the registration. This information can be consulted in Information Registration 20/21 - UCAM : Degree.
- Neither will it be possible to extend the registration in those optional subjects that have completed the offered places.
- You can consult the conditions in the Regulations for Access, Admission and Registration in Bachelor's and Master's Degrees at UCAM.
All students must do their AUTOMATRICLE through LAUREA by self-service, except for Nursing students. These must send an email for the extension to email@example.com for Nursing Murcia and firstname.lastname@example.org for Nursing Cartagena.
Steps to follow.
- Login LAUREA
- Access to Official Studies> Enrolment> Modificación Matricula
- +34 968 278 875