All students who wish to carry out external internships must access their Call for Curricular and Extracurricular Internships through the Student Portal in the periods established for each Degree.
There must be a MINIMUM period of 72 hours from the time of the application for the extracurricular internships until the incorporation of the student into the company or entity requested. If the entity does not have an agreement, the period will be longer due to the processing of the same. Applications shall be processed in chronological order. Under no circumstances may extracurricular internships be carried out outside the national territory due to the health situation. Students who wish to apply should contact the ORI.
- To have passed 50% of the credits of the degree at the time of the application.
- To submit the application within the established periods.
- To be validly registered in the academic year in force.
- To have submitted their Curriculum Vitae (PDF format) to the SOIL by e-mail: email@example.com.
- Obligation to submit at the Central Secretariat the certificate of absence of sexual offences in order to carry out internships that involve contact with minors. Request it at the Territorial Management of the Ministry of Justice or request the digital certificate at: https://administracion.gob.es
UCAM students registered in official studies who have passed 50% of the credits of their degree in the academic year in which they submit the application.
- To acquire professional experience before the end of studies.
- To obtain professional contacts that can simplify the job search.
- To know the functions and the tasks to be carried out.
- Possibility to make contacts for future recruitment.
- Credit recognition for social and cultural activities.
- Duration: at least 150 hours in general, depending on the degree, and up to a maximum of 750 hours for each academic year.
- Schedule: to be determined together by the student and the company.
- During the internship period, students are covered by a Civil Liability and Accident Insurance Policy taken out by UCAM (with some exceptions depending on the destination country of the internship).