Barça Innovation Hub
UCAM Spanish Sports University has included in the registration fee the opportunity to take one of the programs of Barça Innovation Hub that is closely related to each master's program.
For the Master in Management of Sports Entities, the Certificate in Sports Marketing and Sponsorship is included, to complete the study plan with a highly valued and recommended area in the sports industry.
To find more information, the description of the certificate can be found in the "Curriculum" section.
Our students will be able to obtain two different Master's Degrees:
- Master in Management of Sport Entities (Official Title)
- MBA Sports Management (Own Title)
The Master in Management of Sport Entities + MBA aims to prepare future sport managers for the role of directing sports organizations, by emphasizing industry-specific management and planning capacities.
To this end, the Master addresses the acquisition of advanced training of a specialised nature, geared towards a professional qualification.
It is oriented to the following:
- Graduates in any area of knowledge who want to orientate their professional career towards sports management.
- Industry executives where they accredite their work permit to sporting goods, marketing, sponsorships.
- Sports People Professional who is able to accredit executive agreements regarding the complementary Own Postgraduate Tittle.
The training obtained through the Masters program provides access to the job market in both the public and private sectors. A wide range of professional roles and profiles can be filled by graduates in sports management. The skills attained by the students prepare them for leadership positions as well as creating their own business plan as entrepreneurs.
On completion of the program you will be qualified to:
- Correctly and accurately interpret the law regarding sports by which both public and private sports organizations are governed.
- Manage quality processes and policies in sport organizations.
- Resource planning (human, organizational and financial) of sports institutions.
- Manage any type of sports facility in a sustainable manner.
- Organize sporting events at local, national and international levels.
- Create a communication plan for organizations and sports events.
- Access to a PhD Program.