- Place: On Campus (Murcia)
- Hours: 60 hours
- Visits: 1 per week
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 09:00-14:00 or 16:00-21:00
- Dates: January / July
- Minimum: 10 students
- 1 Professor/tutor for free
- Breakfast and lunch (excluding weekends)
- Transport Card (Murcia city)
- Teaching materials
- UCAM welcome pack
- Murcia city guided tour
- UCAM Course Completion Certificate
- 1 company visit per week
Airport transfer to Murcia or Pick up services are not incluided
- Get a global vision of the Smart City concept.
- Know the different technologies and standards used by the most representative smart cities nowadays.
- Get useful practice and knowledge about sensor management and intelligence.
- Understand the relationship of energy efficiency, renewable energy and sustainable urbanism with smart city.
- Get depth knowledge and real practice in Rivas Vaciamadrid, two times nominated for the World Smart City Awards.
- Get in contact with some representatives of the international and Spanish Smart City industry and entrepreneurs.