09:00am to 19:00pm
Second floor of the Jerónimos Monastery, Software Engineering Department next to the Assembly Hall.
Mision and Vision
The Web Activities Service is located within the Multimedia Department, whose fundamental mission is to care for and promote the internal and external visual image of the University. Through creativity and design it expresses the values and objectives of the institution. The Multimedia Department is always aware of its evangelizing, research and teaching mission, using information and communication technologies for this purpose. In order to obtain these objectives, it has a team of professionals specialized in the different areas of work of which this Direction is composed.
Functions of the Services
Web Activities Service - SAW
- Management of the UCAM web portal as well as web pages for university structures, congresses, conferences, events, blogs, etc.
- Management of the San Vicente Ferrer School Web Portal
- Responsible for other Web Portal projects outside the University (service that the university offers as social work).
- Optimization for web positioning
- Web Design
- Benchmarking and comparative analysis of services and websites.
- Pilot tests for innovation (Social Networks, google Apps, etc...).
- User Support, Advice and Web Support
- Training Seminars
- Multimedia CD
- Web Application Development
- Mentoring of interns
- Intranet Management
- Fundraising and project financing
- Coordination of Web Correspondents
- Web Server Management