Economic Management Unit
Monday to Friday from 09:00am to 19:00pm
Phone:(+34) 968 27 88 92
(+34) 968 27 88 49
(+34) 968 27 88 52
(+34) 968 278 657
Economic Management Unit, Pergola Square
Avda. de los Jerónimos Nº135 30107
To inform and carry out the economic management of the university community in an effective, efficient and satisfactory manner in order to achieve its welfare and contribute to the proper functioning of the University, complying with the established regulations.
To achieve the full satisfaction of our university community, within a framework that promotes the integral development (personal and professional) of the people who are part of this section. Its administrative management is to check the payments made by students of official degrees of the San Antonio Catholic University, Bachelor, Master and Doctorate derived from the academic activities where they are enrolled and to control the discounts, bonuses and exemptions that are made in the registration of students originated by various concepts applying the rules of the university and ensure compliance with the provisions of the Organic Law on Data Protection, regarding the transfer of personal data of students of official degrees of UCAM.
- Control of payments generated by all academic activities generated by students in the Bachelor's, Master's and Doctorate degrees.
- Verify the collaboration agreements between UCAM and various institutions for their adaptation and application to the university community.
- Processing the return of students, professors, internship tutors and other people linked to the university.
- To check the possible economic defaults produced in the academic activities that the student is enrolled in and to require, if necessary, the corresponding payment.
- Communicate the possible incidences related to payments of official students to the Administration and the management of the University.
- Prepare the annual report of your unit.