UCAM offers a wide range of double degree programmes
The academic curricula has been designed to allow students to obtain two degrees, saving time and allowing for a more versatile professional profile.
Tue, 19/07/2022 - 13:48
The Universidad Católica de Murcia offers a range of dual degree programmes which allow students to obtain two degrees as quickly as possible, in different areas such as health, sports, food, tourism, business, education or engineering. During their training, students will cover two degrees (starting a main reference degree which simultaneously coincides with the second degree), increasing their theoretical and practical knowledge, so that they will have a more versatile professional profile, which broadens their employment options.
- Faculty of Law - Law + Business Management - Law + Criminology - Law + Labour Relations and Human Resources - Criminology + Law - Criminology + Psychology
- Faculty of Economics and Business - Marketing and Marketing Management + Business Management - Marketing and Marketing Management + Tourism - Tourism + Marketing Management - Tourism + Marketing and Marketing Management - Tourism + Gastronomy
- Higher Polytechnic School - Building Services Engineering + Civil Engineering
- Sports Faculty - Physical Activity and Sport Sciences (CAFD) + Physiotherapy - CAFD + Primary Education
- F. of Pharmacy and Nutrition - Human Nutrition and Dietetics + Food Science and Technology - Food Science and Technology + Human Nutrition and Dietetics - Pharmacy + Food Science and Technology - Pharmacy + Human Nutrition - Pharmacy + Biotechnology - Gastronomy + Tourism - Gastronomy + Food Science and Technology
- F. of Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Podiatry - Podiatry + Nursing
- Faculty of Education - Early Childhood Education + Primary Education - Primary Education + CAFD
- Faculty of Communication - Audiovisual Communication + Journalism - Audiovisual Communication + Advertising and Public Relations - Journalism + Advertising - Journalism + Audiovisual Communication - Advertising and Public Relationships + Audiovisual Communication - Advertising + Journalism - Advertising + Tourism
These simultaneous studies are based on the same educational quality UCAM has offered since its foundation 25 years ago, which are recognised by national and international rankings, such as the one recently published by Times Higher Education in its 'Impact Ranking' or the CYD ranking. The university stands out for a teaching methodology based on teaching in small groups, tutorial support, training in values in the light of Christian humanism, research excellence and support for sports from the grass roots, which allows students to complete their training in a comprehensive manner, acquiring professional and personal skills to enter the labour market in the best possible conditions.
Its campuses are a centre of international attraction, with students of more than 100 nationalities from the five continents. We are the university which teaches most degrees in English in the Region, and we are in the top of English-teaching universities in Spain, all while promoting international mobility.
Digital transformation for personalised education
In addition, UCAM is committed to digital transformation using innovative technologies and methodologies applied to higher education. In this sense, one of the novelties for the 2022-23 academic year is the implementation of Canvas as the new Virtual Campus (a platform used by universities such as Harvard, Stanford, MIT -Massachusetts Institute of Technology- and Oxford, which represents an evolution as an online learning management system). This platform provides teachers with tools to make content more attractive and interactive, improves the user experience, facilitates access to content, encourages participation and allows for more personalised student monitoring.
This follows other recent steps, such as the use of state-of-the-art digital whiteboards in all classrooms or the first real classroom experiences in the metaverse.