Vice-Rector's Office for IR and Communication
Mornings: 09:00am to 14:00pm
Afternoons: 17:00pm to 19:30pm
1st floor of the Monastery of Los Jerónimos
Avda. de los Jerónimos Nº135 30107
Mission and Vision
The main mission of the Vice-Rector's Office of International Relations and Communication is the management of information and the image of the University, both internally and externally, with the aim of projecting to society the educational, scientific, evangelical and solidarity-based activities carried out by the Institution, together with the creation within it of a common and plural space for information, advice and guidance for all the groups that make it up, in addition to the organization of events.
In order to fulfill its mission in this area, the Vice-Rector's Office will develop, under the guidelines of the Governing Council, the University's Strategic Communication Plan and will execute it through its different organic units: International Relations, Communication Management, Multimedia Management and the work groups it considers appropriate to set up for this purpose.
Among its objectives, the following stand out:
- To define, coordinate, execute and evaluate UCAM's communication policies, actions, activities and products.
- To contribute to the leadership of the President and Governing Bodies.
- To develop and supervise the communication policy and the image of the University.
- To coordinate institutional communications and the image of the University in its environment.
- To design strategic communication plans and their actions.
- To strengthen the organizational culture.
- To integrate communications in the institutional and organizational spheres.
- To carry out an internal assessment of the communication actions.
- Ensure the intangible assets of the University through prevention and crisis management, in its communication aspect.