Vice-rectorate for Quality and Academic Affairs
Mornings: 09:00am to 14:00pm
Afternoons: 17:00pm to 19:00pm
The Monastery's arcades, next to Building 8.
Avda. de los Jerónimos Nº135 30107
From the Vice-rectorate of Quality and Academic Ordination of the San Antonio Catholic University we want to welcome you to our service and thank you for the interest you show us with your visit. We are pleased to be able to talk to you about the tasks we carry out every day to improve the university's work.
You are in the area of competence of this Vice-Rectorate:
- The commitment to quality and continuous improvement as principles that must preside over each and every one of the university activities, and which demand the commitment, dedication and effort of all of us who work at UCAM. We are at the disposal of the entire university community to contribute to improving the activities of our university and are open to any initiative that seeks to improve quality.
- The academic organization of the official Degree and Master courses, in application and development of the inspiring and resident principles of the Bologna Declaration and the European Higher Education Area (EHEA): quality, mobility, diversity and competitiveness.
- To encourage and help our students and graduates to enter the labour market, helping them in their professional development, developing skills that improve the competitiveness of our students in the labour market.
The main mission of the Vice-Rectorate for Quality and Academic Ordering is to:
- To contribute to the development and implementation of UCAM's quality policies, favouring the creation and dissemination of a quality culture among the members of the University Community and Society.
- To lead the academic organization of the official university teaching staff at UCAM, promoting all those initiatives that give implication to the progress and consolidation of the same.
- To act as a meeting point between the university, business, institutions related to employment and university graduates and students.
To be a reference for Quality Assurance and Academic Organization in the European Higher Education Area, generating credibility and trust in the university environment and in society in general. A reference service for the University Community due to its usefulness, transparency, effectiveness and efficiency.