Communication Office (GABICOM)
Mornings: 08:00am to 15:00pm.
Afternoons: 17:00pm to 19:30pm
Cloister of the Monastery. Campus de Los Jerónimos
Avda. de los Jerónimos Nº135 30107
The mission of the Communications Office is to manage the information of the University, both internally and externally. It also supervises and disseminates the corporate image and identity. The Cabinet aims not only to inform society about the activities carried out by the institution, but also works to become a common space for general information for all the groups that make up the San Antonio Catholic University. Likewise, the Cabinet collaborates with other areas of the University for the development of different events; likewise, it offers advice on communication issues to the entire university community..
- Preparation of press releases. I
- nforming the media about the realization of events.
- Personalized attention to journalists who visit UCAM to cover information.
- Internal communications.
- Development of the UCAM newspaper in BRIEF every two weeks.
- Creation of institutional videos as well as other events related to the university.
- Promotion of events through social networks.
- Marketing and advertising in the media.
- Management and advice on corporate image.
- Daily press dossier in the university, scientific and religious fields.
- Audiovisual dossier of the participation of members of the university community in different television and radio programmes.
- Edition of the current affairs pages of the institutional website.
- Preparation and updating of the experts' guide.