Control and Security
Monday to Friday: 07:00am to 22:00pm.
Saturdays: 9:00am to 14:00pm.
Control service, next to the temple entrance
Avda. de los Jerónimos Nº135 30107
To guarantee and supervise the security of all persons and facilities of the San Antonio Catholic University, ensuring the proper use of them, offering an image in accordance with the institution to the entire University Community and those who visit the University.
To create a team trained and qualified to intervene in case of emergencies at the University, to guarantee the safety of people and facilities and to develop the above-mentioned mission in an efficient and effective way in order to contribute to the good functioning of university life.
- To watch over the safety of people and facilities of this university by attending to the different systems of intrusion and fire, as well as to communicate other dangers that may cause damage or harm to people or facilities.
- To coordinate from the Control Center any emergency that may occur.
- To be at the disposal of the Head of Emergencies (as a 2nd Intervention team) for any emergency, drill or event that this requires, related to the needs of the UCAM Emergency Plan.
- Information and orientation of the visits in the university.
- Facilitate and organize the proper development and operation of parking areas.
- Carrying out auxiliary tasks in other services such as security guards, during the hours when these services are not covered.
- Knowing and enforcing the internal rules.
- Control of the premises and accesses through the Control Centre (CC.TT.VV.).
- Maintain public order and detect disorders and undignified behaviour with the environment and the Institution.