Ten good reasons to study in Spain
High quality of education, good rankings, warm weather, low cost of living: there are numerous reasons why Spain is on the top of International students’ list for study abroad locations. Here are ten good reasons to study in Spain.
14 March 2018
- Spanish is the 2nd most spoken language in the world (about 500 million people).
- Spain is a doorway to Europe for geographical, political and cultural reasons and to Latin America for linguistic, cultural and historical reasons.
- Among the European countries, Spain receives the 3rd highest number of foreign students per year.
- Spanish universities are consistently ranked among the best universities and top ten business schools in the World.
- Spanish degrees are recognized in all EU member states, and held in good repute in Latin America and USA.
- Spain is the 4th most visited country in the world (2nd in Europe). It offers an extraordinary blend of rich historical heritage, vibrant cultural traditions, a variety of landscape.
- There are many programmes available entirely taught in English, so you can choose to study in Spain even if you don’t speak Spanish.
- Spain is a safe Country with friendly people, a place where International students feel welcomed.
- Spain offers a high quality of life at affordable prices.
- Situated in southern Europe, Spain is a country with warm weather, with an average of 300 days of sunshine a year.