Lily Zaynatullina, former student from Russia
"UCAM invites professors from different hotels and companies to teach us more about life questions in hospitality industry".
At the end of the program graduates are qualified to become:
- Hotel and Tourism Accommodation Director
- Marketing Director
- Commercial / Sales Director
- Director of Purchasing
- Quality Manager
- Chief of Administration
- Chief of Reception
- Public Relations / PR
- Reservations Manager
- Benchmarking Manager
- Director of Operations
- Director of Human Resources
- Community Manager
- Freelance entrepreneur
- Franchising Expert
- Director of Food and Beverage Department
UCAM’s career services will be available for students including the SOIL – “Orientation and Work Placement Service” of UCAM, “Portal de Empleo” – the university’s employment portal – and the “Network of Recruiting Erasmus”, a service that promotes international students’ employment in top companies throughout Spain.
Students interested in studying the Bachelor Degree in Business Administration and Management should have a special interest in:
- Expanding their general knowledge and their social and economic environment.
- Analytical capacity to resolve social and economic problems.
- Knowing business principles and concepts.
- Sociable and capacity for personal relationships and teamwork.
- Proactive and independent.
- An open mind to mobility and acquisition of new experiences.
- Serving the community with a high ethical sense in their professional practice.
- Improving their oral and written skills in different languages, at least, Spanish and English.
The Master´s in Hospitality Managemen at UCAM has:
- Official Accredited Program (ANECA)
- Personalized attention to students
- Reduced number of students per class
- Integral education
- Practical approach of the subjects
- Wide range of career opportunities
- Guaranteed work experience on a company on the last year of studies
- International Students mobility
- New campus and infrastructures
- Research projects
- International tutorship