Jude Emara, student of Bachelor Degree in Physical Activity and Sport Sciences
"Let us know why she choose us to come study abroad: "I choose UCAM because when I was looking the courses all of them are theorical and also practical, studying by the book and writting, having exams and a lot of practical clases"
At the end of the Degree in Physical Activity and Sport Sciences you are qualified to practice as a professional in the following fields:
- Teaching in secondary schools and universities.
- Teaching in public or private sports centers.
- Sports management.
- Freelance technician.
- Design and implementation of recreational sport and tourism.
- Management of sports facilities and equipment.
- Manager and promoter of sports companies.
- Sports performance coach.
- Physical education training.
- Design and implementation of regimes (physical exercise, diets, etc.) to promote, maintain and improve physical health.
The Bachelor Degree in Physical Activity and Sport Science offers to the student the possibility to continue studying the program in one of our partner universities. The student can select his best choice into a large number of the partner universities in different regions around Europe.
Future undergraduates in Physical Activity and Sport Sciences should be interested in the following areas of knowledge:
- Exercise and sports practices.
- Physical Education and management of sport and physical activity.
- Social and Behavioral Sciences applied to the practice of physical activity and sport.
- Exercise Physiology, oriented towards health and sport performance.
- Morphological Sciences, Biomechanics and Ergonomics applied to physical activity and sport.
- Organization and management of physical activity and sport.
The Bachelor Degree in Physical Activity and Sport Science is an Official Accredited Program by ANECA, the National Agency of Evaluation of Quality and Accreditation.
UCAM counts with young and highly qualified academic staff. Each international student is guided by it´s personal tutor and in addition for athletes a sports tutor can be assigned in order to harmonize the academic and sport life.
Our experience in the field of sports and the international approach of our programs help the students to fully develop a wide rage of career opportunities and research projects.
The University owns new campus facilities and modern infrastructure, UCAM Sports Center being the largest gym and fitness studio in Murcia.