Enterpreneurship: Leadeship and Management in International Contexts
|Venue:||UCAM campus (Murcia) and UCAM football facilities|
|Duration||3 weeks, 60 contact hours|
- Boost initiative and entrepreneurial spirit to launch new companies.
- Understand the importance of developing efficient business plans.
- Recognize the role of leaders in multinational companies when facing present global challenges.
- Acquire leadership skills and social intelligent to motivate international teams.
- Learn how cultural influences and business practices in different countries might affect managers behavior in terms of communication and negotiation.
Pilar Barra Hernández
Lecturer in the Faculty of Legal Science and Business at the Catholic University of Murcia (UCAM), Spain. She holds a PhD in Economics from the Universidad de Alicante and a Master in Communication from the Universitat Oberta de Catalunya.
Prof. Dr. Pablo S. Blesa-Aledo
Vice rector of International Relations at the Catholic University San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain since 2006 and Vice rector of International Relations and Communication since 2009; Dean of the Faculty of Social Sciences and Communication since March 2010, where he teaches Political Sciences to second year students of journalism and media studies.
Juan Pedro Ruíz Guerrero
He obtained his Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering from McGill University (Canada) and Juris Doctor from the Illinois Institute of Technology | Chicago Kent College of Law (USA).
His career has been focused on developing, leading and motivating highperformance enterprise-level teams. He has extensive experience as manager and business consultant in the United States.