Claudia Lukomski, exchange student from UK
"Studying this MBA has been a challenging yet extremely rewarding experience. The international dynamics of the class create a global environment where students are encouraged to work effectively and cooperate with peers from different backgrounds and cultures."
After having successfully completed this MBA program, students are qualified to:
- Set up their own business as an entrepreneur.
- Take over their family’s business.
- Work in national, regional or local public administration as well as international organizations.
- Start/resume their careers in the private sector e.g. in the area of production, human resources, administration, finance and accounting or marketing.
- Direct teams in emerging fields e.g. in digital economy, development of logistics, quality, management of SMEs, internationalization of companies, international management, tourism management, construction management, services and industry branches.
- Research and educate.
UCAM’s career services will be available to the MBA students, including the SOIL – i.e. the “Orientation and Work Placement Service” of UCAM, “Portal de Empleo” – the university’s employment portal – and the “Network of Recruiting Erasmus”, a service that promotes international students’ employment in top companies throughout Spain.
UCAM’s Full-Time MBA was particularly designed for people with a desire to advance their careers in the area of business and decision-making. Core target of this Master’s Program are international and Spanish university graduates from a variety of academic backgrounds such as law, communication, engineering, arts, health, nutrition, retail or physical activity, striving to gain advanced knowledge in the field of business administration, assessment and consulting as well as general management, strategy formulation and capacity planning. For graduates with previous experience in this area, the MBA will be an opportunity to refresh their knowledge and add new perspectives to their focus based on the objectives and values which the program reflects.
For graduates with previous experience in this area, the MBA will be an opportunity to refresh their knowledge and add new perspectives to their focus based on the objectives and values which the program reflects.
The campus’ top class infrastructure, its labs, and studios allied with the practical subjects will get students ready to put the acquired knowledge into action. Students have to complete an internship in a public or private institution where they will receive a taste of their future field of expertise.