- Report of Positive Assessment of Tourism Degree from ANECA:
This is the report issued by ANECA (National Agency for Quality and Certification), to the University after the assessment of the new degree Study Plan proposal.
del nuevo título.
- Technical Verification Report of the Degree in Tourism from the Universities Council (Ministry of Education).
This is report issued by the Universities Council to the University which verifies the fulfilment of R.D. 1393/2007 y R.D. 861/2010 of the degree.
- Publication in the Official Gazette of the Region of Murcia (BORM) of the Degree in Tourism to be authorised its establishment by the Autonomous Community of the Region of Murcia (CARM).
Report issued by the Autonomous Community of the Region of Murcia, for authorisation of the establishment of an Official University title according to the general criteria, established by the Autonomous Community.
- Publication in the Official Gazette of the State (BOE) of the Degree in Tourism.
It is the endorsement of the Official Degree by means of agreement in the Council of Ministers and inscription in the Universities, Centres and Titles Registry.
- Information of the title in the Universities, Centres and Titles Registry (RUCT).
It is the endorsement of the title by means of agreement in the Council of Ministers and inscription in the Universities, Centres and Titles Registry.
- Verification Report of the Official Degree in Tourism.
It is the project of Official title that constitutes the commitment of the institution on the title characteristics and the conditions under which the tuition will be implemented. (Annex I of R. D. 861/2010)
- Monitoring reports and Tourism Degree Improvement Programs.
- Official Accreditation program. Course 2015-2016.
We inform from the Quality Directorate, that on December, 9th of 2015, the Assessment Committee of ANECA will visit the University, as part of the Accreditation process of the Degree in Tourism for the academic course 2015/2016.
For this reason, we provide a buzón de acreditación 15/16 (suggestion box), so that any member of the University Community feel free to communicate any suggestion or consideration deemed convenient about the Self-assessment performed by each Degree, available through the web page. You have to choose the name of the Degree about which you are going to address your comments. The aim of this initiative is to contribute to the continuous improvement of the title, by taking part in the Accreditation Process.
Other Degree studies.
- Grado en ADE (Business Management Degree).
- Grado de Derecho (Law Degree).
- Grado en Comunicación Audiovisual (Audio-visual and Communication Degree).
- Grado en Publicidad y Relaciones Públicas (Degree in Communication and Public Relations).
- Grado en Periodismo (Degree in Journalism).
- Grado en Comunicación (Degree in Communication).
- Grado en Turismo + Grado en Administración y Dirección de Empresas - ADE (Degree in Tourism and Business Administration).
- Grado en Turismo + Grado en Publicidad y Relaciones Públicas (Degree in Tourism + Degree in Communication and Public Relations).
- Innovación y Marketing Turístico (Innovation and Tourism Maketing).
- Dirección de Comunicación (Communication Management).
- Dirección y Gestión de Sistemas de Calidad y Medio Ambiente (Business Management of Quality and Environment).
- Formación del Profesorado (Teacher Training).
- MBA (Dirección de Empresas) (Master in Business Administration (MBA).
- Protocolo y Consultoría de Imagen (Protocol and Image Consultancy).