During the course there will be an exciting international educational trip to Doha and Dubai in which students can corroborate what they learned throughout the academic year, while at the same time they can enjoy the various tourist attractions in the area.
The most important and most innovative facilities in Doha and Dubai will be visited, among which the following stand out:
* The management reserves the right to modify the facilities due to organizational necessity.
* In the international educational trip, flight and accommodation costs are included in the price of the Masters.
And, if the international trip were not enough, there will also be visits to various public and private sports institutions as well as facilities concerned with the organization of sporting events, in the Community of Madrid. Throughout the duration of these visits, the students will also attend lectures related to the different subject matter of the course such as: practical knowledge of the organizational functioning and management of sports institutions and complexes; recognizing information systems and performance indicators; quality management model; human resources organization; identification of areas of management; etc.
Some of the sports complexes planned to be visited are the following**:
· Comité Olímpico Español (Madrid)
· Consejo Superior de Deportes (Madrid)
· Centro de Alto Rendimiento (Madrid)
· Ciudad del Fútbol de las Rozas (Madrid)
· Estadio Santiago Bernabéu (Madrid)
· Reebok Sport Club (Madrid)
· Ciudad Deportiva Valdelasfuentes (Madrid)
· Complejo Deportivo Municipal Dehesa Boyal (Madrid)
· Ciudad de la Raqueta (Madrid)
** The management reserves the right to modify the facilities due to organizational necessity.