University Graduate Diploma of Expert in musculo skeletal ultrasound from International chair of musculoskeletal ultrasound
Dr. Tony Bouffard (USA), Dr. Philippe Peetrons (Belgium) and Dr. Fernando Jimenez (Spain)
National Faculty con international accreditations
Dr. Nidhi Batnagar (India) and Dr. Bipin Shah (India)
Musculoskeletal Ultrasound is a highly specialized subspecialty in radiology and following an orientation conference MUSoc 2015, MUS ushers a formal teaching course, Diploma from University of Murcia, Spain to establish world class standardization in performing, reporting and interpretation of MSUS
- Basic and Advanced training in ultrasound anatomy of the musculoskeletal system.
- Basic and Advanced training in ultrasound of the musculoskeletal injuries.
- Promote the use of ultrasound in the field of diagnosis of musculoskeletal injuries.
- Management of new technologies applied to musculoskeletal ultrasound examination.
- Advanced knowledge of interventionism techniques guided eco-applied to the treatment of the most common injuries of the musculoskeletal system.
Download the Flyer