The Degree in Tourism at the UCAM has a curriculum with a system that allows the students to choose a specialization:
- Commercial Management and Marketing
- Advertising and Public Relations.
This specialization can access to completing a Double Degree Diploma.
Degree in Tourism + Degree in Business Administration (BA). 1 academic year and 1 semester.
Degree in Tourism + Degree in Advertising and Public Relations. 1 academic year.
The studies in Tourism broaden your professional horizons. In today’s job market, a high number of professional profiles related to these studies can be found:
- Field of accommodation
- Commercial Manager
- Public Relations
- Tourist Coordinator
- Field of catering
- Director of banquets and conventions
- Catering commercial
- Field of intermediation
- PCO (Professional Congress Organiser)
- Product Manager
- Quality Product Manager
- Field of transport and logistics
- Customer service technician
- Business Manager
- Relations Manager
- Field of destination planning and management
- Manager of tourism campaigns
- Manager of promotion and marketing
- Field of product and activities
- Event management advisor
- Business manager
- Promotion and commercialization manager
- Product manager
- Field of teaching and research
- Field of consultancy
- Field of cooperation for development