||With Accommodation (Homestay)
| 3 Weeks
(the transfer from the airport/station and the airfare are not included)
Full fees must be paid at least two weeks before the course starts.
- 60 hours Spanish course + Course Completion Certificate for UCAM.
- 2 hours of cultural course each week.
- Comfortable accommodation and 2 meals per day for homestay.
- Memorable Farewell Dinner.
- Trips: 2 Saturday trips.
- Level and registration conditions: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. Students will undergo a Placement level test in order to suit the different levels (state previous level).
- Learning outcomes: It will be communicative and adequate to the updated demands of students. Oral and writing practice will be combined with the sessions together with a dynamic teaching of grammar topics and approach to Spanish and Latin-American cultures.
- Teaching staff: Graduate and Ph.D. Professors in Spanish Studies, all of them are specialist in teaching Spanish as a second language and are very experienced in this field.
- Certificate of attendance and completion: students who have attended 80% of the total Course hours will be entitled to take the course final test and will be given a Certificate of Attendance awarded by UCAM. The outcome of this will certify the level of each student to be registered on the Certificate of Completion of the Course.
Steps to follow:
- Complete Application form online
- We confirm booking
- Afterward, you will receive:
Letter of confirmation *
Information about the welcoming
Invoice for payment*
* required to apply for your visa
UCAM has partnered with Flywire in order to streamline the process of international payments. Flywire allows you to pay securely from any country and any bank, generally in your home currency.
Other payment options:
Name of bank. Banco Santander
Bank Address: Oficina Empresas, C/ Trapería, 72 Murcia
Bank account: 0049 6660 79 2616038051
IBAN code: ES03 0049 6660 7926 1603 8051
Name of account holder: FUNDACION UNIVERSITARIA SAN ANTONIO
By making your payment with Flywire you can: