Below are specifiec the deadlines for the application and Visa submission, as well as the recommended time for arrival on Campus. There is also checklists included to help remember the most important points.
- Master's degree: 31st August, 2019
- Spanish courses: 31st July
Can be initiated in Spanish Embassies / Consulates 90 days before course start date and no later than 30-45 days before the course start date.
Arrival on Campus
3-7 working days before course start date.
- Checklist of access documentation including acceptance letter.
- Settlement of balance tuition fees before arrival Spain.
- Medical insurance.
- 7-14 days accommodation in hotel or hostel to finalise the stay.
- Advise admissions of arrival date.
- Have emergency numbers of admissions and your embassy etc.
- Be careful with cash, high value items and documents when travelling.
Arrival on campus
- Visit student welcome center, present original documentation.
- Receive formal matriculation form and activate the virtual campus system.
- Get student card.
- Organise accommodation.
- Open Spanish bank account.
- Find out the location of the course presentation.
- Visa holders to visit “Extranjeria” within 30 days to get your local ID card (NIE)