The training provided by the Master of Business Administration paves access to the labor market’s private as well as public sector. There is a wide range of professional responsibilities and profiles that can be seized by graduates of this course. Skills obtained during the MBA prepare students to occupy leading positions in companies and to draw up their own business plan as entrepreneurs.
After having successfully completed this MBA program, students are qualified to:
- Set up their own business as an entrepreneur
- Take over their family’s business
- Work in national, regional or local public administration as well as international organizations
- Start/resume their careers in the private sector e.g. in the area of production, human resources, administration, finance and accounting or marketing
- Direct teams in emerging fields e.g. in digital economy, development of logistics, quality, management of SMEs, internationalization of companies, international management, tourism management, construction management, services and industry branches
- Research and educate