The theoretical knowledge and the practical training at the Master’s Degree in Innovation and Tourism Management enable students to access to labour market, both in private and public sector.
Our postgraduates meet the demands of a wide range of professional profiles. The knowledge and skills trained at the Master allow students to occupy leading positions in tourism companies and/or public institutions, as well as to draw up their own business plan as entrepreneurs.
Internship is optional, as our students may search their internships -in the country of their choice- with the assistance of the Master’s Coordinator. We always aim students to apply for an internship in recognized national or international businesses where there might be opportunities for future employment.
At the end of the programme, graduates are qualified to become:
- Tourism project or product developer.
- Director of Marketing.
- Digital Marketing Manager.
- Online Communication Manager.
- E-commerce Manager.
- Social Media Manager.
- Community Manager.
- Web Project Manager.
- Chief Innovation Officer.
- Digital Transformation Director.
- Innovation Manager.
- New Technologies Manager.
- (Smart) Destination Planner/Manager.
- Public Administration Technical staff.
- Marketing Consultant.
- Innovation Consultant.
- Public Relations / PR manager.
Affiliated Member of UNWTO: