The training given by the Master’s in Innovation and Tourism Marketing provides access to both the labor market’s private as well as public sector.
There is a wide range of professional responsibilities and profiles that can be seized by graduates of this course. The skills obtained during this Master prepare students to occupy leading positions in companies and to draw up their own business plan as entrepreneurs.
At the end of the program graduates are qualified to:
- Successfully develop their own business in the tourism sector
- Start / resume their career in the private sector holding positions of responsibility in departments of general management, innovation, human resources, marketing or communication
- Work as project or product managers, online managers in eCommerce, social media, revenue management etc. or as manager of innovation and tourism technology
- Develop their career in the public sector e.g. in the planning and management of smart destinations
- Advise public and private companies in the innovation, marketing and implementation of new technologies in the development of tourism projects
- Begin their professional career in the area of teaching and research
Affiliated Member of UNWTO: