Aims and Career Opportunities
General Aims of the Program:
- To offer a post-graduate multidisciplinary training about the European Union, its evolution, and its importance.
- To form 25 specialists in EU constitution, legislation, and human rights every year by means of a stringent theoretical-practical approach.
- To further attract top-level professors and experts to UCAM.
- To promote research and top quality teaching on the European Union in order to shape a reference research center with a highly international scope.
- To internationalize student training by increasing their mobility through visits to European institutions in Brussels.
- EU Institutions and European Bodies
- International Organizations
- Foreign Trade Offices
- International Media
- Specialized Law Firms
- Public Administration
- Research Centers Dedicated to European Affairs
- International Relations Offices
- Non-Governmental Organizations