UCAM Dental opens its doors with a double objective: be a clinical reference center for all patients and pathologies, as well as to serve future dentists and dental professionals when it comes to expanding their practical training.
After having successfully completed this Master in Oral Surgery and Implant Dentistry, students are qualified to:
- Work in the healthcare sector.
- Clinical practices in public and private dental clinics, and in the management of dental companies.
- Prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of illnesses and problems affecting the teeth, the mouth, the jaw bones and the neighboring areas.
- Start/resume their careers in the private sector e.g. in the area of production, human resources, administration, finance and accounting or marketing.
- Excellent opportunities exist in teaching, research, careers with government agencies or in the industry.
UCAM offers more than 2.000 practice-internship agreements. The university also offers the International Dentistry Research Professorship with excellent national and international clinicians and researchers, leaders in the field.
Students interested in joining the Master in Oral Surgery and Implant Dentistry at UCAM must demonstrate skills:
- Skills in basic sciences and a developed power of observation, care and analysis.
- Interest in oral and general health problems showing a clear commitment to service.
- Good habits of study, organization, self-criticism and ease to work as a team.
- Skills to establish interaction, listen and understand the patient.
- Ability to adapt to changes.
One of the distinctive features of the Master in Oral Surgery and Implant Dentistry in UCAM is that it offers innovative subjects such as Dentistry and Dietetics, Dentistry and Sport or Management and Planning of Dentistry Surgery, those of which open new professional development for the graduates. Besides that, you will have the guidance of teachers involved 100% with your, as well as fully-equipped facilities, such as the Dentistry Surgery.
Study in Spain at UCAM offers you a quality academic program focused on your future professional success from day one. Our Bachelor in Dentistry offer contact with the real profession, due to multiple clinical internship hours.