Quality system of the degree
- Coordinate the process of drafting the Academic Handbook and review the information contained in it for publication.
- Check SGIC plans of the degree to ensure compliance with the general requirements of the Quality Manual, Policy and Quality Objectives and the appropriate requirements of the verification and accreditation guidelines.
- To monitor the implementation of the annual objectives of the degree.
- Have systems for collecting and analyzing information hat allows for the assessment of the maintenance of the program, and its upgrade or renewal.
- Control the execution of the deviations arising from the review and improvement of the SGIC.
- Identify areas for improvement, where possible
- Be informed by those responsible for the results of survey evaluations and identify areas of improvement that may arise from these results
Structure and composition
President: Pedro E. Alcaraz Ramon
Secretary: Linda Chung
Faculty representatives: Gonzalo Márquez, Pedro Jiménez, Domenico Cherubini, Antonio Calderón
Administration and Service representative: Pedro López
President of the CCT:
- Preside and direct meetings
- Establish the meeting agenda
- Appoint representatives from faculty, students, administration staff
- Promote and encourage active participation in the CCT
- Distribute tasks and assign persons responsible
- Submit issued reports to the CPA and ED
Secretary of the CCT:
- Meet with the President of the CCT
- Provide technical support for the CCT
- Read minutes from the meetings for approval
Members of the CCT
- Perform tasks that are designated to them by the President of the CCT (identifying improvements, evaluation, etc.)
- Actively participate in CCT meetings
|Number of students for academic year 2013/2014||11|
|Performance rate by subject and academic year:||pending data|
|Drop-out rate||pending data|
|Efficiency rate by subjet and groups||pending data|
|I. ResearchMethodology||pending data|
|II. Scientific Principles of Strength and Cdonditioning||pending data|
|III. Exercise Physiology||pending data|
|IV. Biomechanics and Movement Analysis||pending data|
|V. Program Design as related to Strength and Conditioning||pending data|
|VI. Sport Nutrition and Ergogenic Aids||pending data|
|VII. Strength Training and Conditioning in the Elderly||pending data|
|VIII. Applied Statistical Techniques in Strength and Conditioning||pending data|
|IX. Practicum||pending data|
|X. Master's Thesis||pending data|
- Fill-out the Complaint & Suggestion Registration Form
- Submit your completed form in one of the following ways:
- Via email to masterHPS@ucam.edu
- Via regular mail to the attention of:
Director of the Research Center in High Performance SportCentro Comerical La Noria Outlet Shopping, Local 1330830 La Ñora (Murcia)
- In person, in a sealed envelope, to the Master’s Coordinator
- Director will contact applicant to begin the review process.
- Director will contact applicant to communicate the final resolution.