The limit on repeating the same course is 6 times. Students who require additional opportunity to repeat the course, will need apply for “Call of Grace” (Convocatoria de Gracia) at the Government Council by request from the Post-graduate Training Center (Centro de Formación de Postgrado) .
Students can lose their student status at UCAM for the following reasons:
Student completes and satisfies all study requirements and receives the corresponding Degree.
- Student, upon formal request, transfers to another institution.
- Student exhausts the additional “Call of Grace” without successfully passing the course.
- Student declares formally to withdraw from the degree program to the Postgraduate Training Center.
- From a consequence of disciplinary proceedings.
- Inability to pay the tuition fees after 2 consecutive, academic years. Reinstatement would be dependent on the availability of student seats in UCAM.