- a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent at the University level
- a background in Sport Sciences or equivalent
- B1 level English
Prospective students may apply for admission to the Master’s Degree program in High Performance Sport: Strength and Conditioning if they have achieved the following eligibility requirements:
1. The student is in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent that allows him/her to access the University.
2. The student, from an educational system of Member States of the European Union and of recognized non-Member State countries, meets the academic requirements in their own national education systems to gain access to the University. [Art. 38. 5 of the Organic Law 2/2.006, of May 3, from Education, and Article 17.3 R.D. 806/2.006, of June 30]
3. The student will access the Master’s Degree program in High Performance Sport: Strength and Conditioning through the Catholic University of Murcia (UCAM) on the bases set out in the RD 861/2010 of July 2, amending RD 1,393 / 2,007, which establishes the planning of official university education.
The student, coming from non-English speaking countries, has in possession a certification of B1 level English, corresponding to the B1 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
To be considered into the Master’s program, students must fill out an application form online and submit the following documents:
- Academic transcript and or diploma
- Copy of passport identification page
- Identification photo
- Proof of payment of Admission Request Fee