The program was developed in the hospital Indian Spine Injuries Centre, Vasant Kunj in New Delhi, is consisting of 200 Hours divided on Three Modules, as follows:
The first module (35 hours): Upper limb program will be overcome by a theoretical and practical test at the end of it.
The second module (35 hours): Lower Limb program will be overcome by a theoretical and practical test at the end of it.
Phase non presencial: 130 hours where students will have to prepare and submit a work sonographic anatomy and the development of a clinical case of each of the joints and the muscular system, which will be sent by email to the Chair of ultrasound Musculoskeletal to be evaluated.
- Participation in class, theoretical and practical exam at the first module (upper limb).
- Participation in class, theoretical and practical examination in the second module (lower limb).
- Evaluation of anatomy ultrasound scans and clinical and case studies have to develop and submit to be corrected.
- Upper Limb Module : From May 12th till May 15th, 2016
- Lower Limb Module : From Oct 27th till Oct 30th, 2016