- High demand for graduates
- Small groups in class
- Practical training
- Quality infrastructure
- Work placements in companies
- International agreements
- Many career opportunities and freelance activity
- Possibility of a double degree diploma with Computer Engineering
- Future technology job
Telecommunications Engineering is a degree with many career opportunities.
One of the main advantages of the degree in Telecommunications Engineering is that graduate students can work as freelances: drafting of projects and technical studies, certificates, legal expert reports, consumption arbitration, etc. through their professional associations.
Some of the most common career options are:
- Telecommunications companies (cable, mobile and satellite).
- Television companies (public, private, national, regional and local).
- Internet service providers.
- Systems and telecommunications consultant in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- Radio and video frequency engineering.
- Network planning and design (cable and radio).
- Consultancy and acoustics companies: architectural acoustics and environmental acoustics.
- Noise control in different areas.
- Car and Transport Industry.