Reasons to Choose
- Students get plenty of personal attention by young professors (50 professors), highly qualified (over 60% doctors) and dedicated to the students’ training.
- Sports tutors who watch over harmonizing the academic and sport life.
- Our experience of 14 years (10 classes, more than 1,100 graduates). We are the first to offer both the bachelor’s degree and the EHEA undergraduate degree in the Region of Murcia.
- Students coming from related fields (e.g. Physical Education) will gain the recognition of credits obtained in their previous studies.
- High demand for students to come to study the degree with us (360 in the first year).
- UCAM Sports Center, the largest gym in Murcia, with modern facilities.
- The research background, with more than 60 master’s thesis, 14 doctoral thesis defenses and more than 45 research projects.
At the end of the Degree in Physical Activity and Sport Sciences you are qualified to practice as a professional in the following fields:
- Teaching in secondary schools and universities.
- Teaching in public or private sports centers.
- Programs of physical activity and health.
- Sports management.
- Freelance technician.
- Design and implementation of recreational sport and tourism.
- Management of sports facilities and equipment.
- Manager and promoter of sports companies.
- Sports performance coach.
- Director of sports teams.
- Sports manager.
- Physical training.
- Personal training.
- Design and implementation of regimes (physical exercise, diets, etc.) to promote, maintain and improve physical health.